Welcome, to a service specifically designed for creatives
In our consultations, we endeavor to help all creatives in entertainment, from up and coming to advanced, in all styles and mediums reach their creative, career and financial goals.
We evaluate strengths and unique attributes as an artist and identify what challenges you are currently facing. We offer advice based on goals, priorities and career level.
What we can offer
Depending on the time we have (one or more sessions) and your objectives, you can expect to discuss such topics as:
- Feedback about your art portfolio and website in general. (If you do not currently have a live website, we can provide options to help you get one up and running
- Editorial advice about your EPK or biography
- The best marketing strategies for you
- Contractual support (as additional service with our Entertainment Lawyers)
- Helping you navigate your label options if approached
- How to identify a good management/company
- Establish prices and raise the value of your bookings
- Approach labels and publishers
- Develop influential professional relationships
- Improve your Social Media experience
- Generate widespread publicity and recognition
Any other areas you want advice on or questions you have please do not hesitate to call us to discuss how we can help.
Get in touch on 03300010070. Alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Our motto is a city on a hill cannot be hidden, neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket"
Meet The Team
Our team is a goldmine filled with rich experience and expertise. Following a consultation, we will endeavor to assist you with the relevant needs you require in this moment of time in your artistic career.
Hédy van Dewald
Specialisation: A&R Development
Former musician/producer and A&R manager herself, with over 15 years in the music industry, Hèdy offers a wealth of experience from various perspectives in the industry, helping artists to cultivate and develop their craft.